A perfect Replacement 45W L Tip MagSafe 1 Power Adapter Charger for your precious Laptop!
ALL TYPES OF PLUG AVAILABLE: UK, US, EUROPEAN
- Parameter: electric power: 45W; Input: AC 100-240v-1.5a, 50-60Hz; output: DC 14.5V-3.1a, UK Plug.
- Compatible with all Mac Book Air 11″ / 13″ (note: except 2012 Mac book with Retina Display or T-Shape)
- Fully compatible: Compatible with Mac Book air(13 inches, Mid 2011), Compatible with Mac Book air(11 inches, Mid 2011), Compatible with Mac Book air(13 inches, Late 2010), Compatible with Mac Book air(11 inches, Late 2010), Mac Book air(13-inch Mid 2009), Compatible with MacBook Air(13 inches, Late 2008), Compatible with MacBook Air(13 inches, early 2008). part Number: A1237 A1244 A1304 A1369 A1370 A1374
- Replacement chargers manufactured with the highest quality materials and include multiple smart features safeguarding against IV – incorrect voltage, SC – short circuit, IO – internal overheating. CE/FCC/RoHS certified.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Our charger delivers the optimum, high-speed charge to your laptop. Using our 45w Mag 1 Power Adapter ensures a full recharge is completed in a shorter time compared to other cheap products. The Laptop Power Adapter is a combination of multiple safety features that work together to provide the ultimate protection for your devices and most importantly, for you!
The Replacement 45W L Tip MagSafe 1 Power Adapter Charger is compatible with Mac Book Air-11”/13” – (Mid 2012) & Before ，note: except 2012 Mac book with Retina Display or T-Shape
Compatible with Mac Book Air (13-inch, Mid 2011)
(11-inch, Mid 2011)
(13-inch, Late 2010)
(11-inch, Late 2010)
What’s the difference between Magsafe 1 and Magsafe 2?
– Magsafe 1: Same size as Magsafe 1 connector(1/2 in), for Early 2006 to Mid 2012 models. Original MagSafe 1 connector is an L-style or white T-style.
– Magsafe 2: Same size as Magsafe 2 connector(5/8 in), for Mid 2012 to now models which with Retina display. Original MagSafe 2 connector is only sliver T-style.
What’s our TOP BENEFITS:
-Small, Light-weight, and Convenient to Carry.
– No risk of overheating, short-circuiting, or overcharging
-Put it at a dry and cold place when charging.
-Do not use the charger with the wrong mac model.
Any problems, please feel free to contact us, Your satisfaction is most important to us!
Also Check our other Electronics items for Sale.