Physical Look – The watch is a rectangular type smartwatch, it looks and resembles the Samsung Gear S2 when it comes to looking, no wonder why but a lot of smartwatch fans who love to buy these watches, are fascinated with the DZ09, it has a nice design and of course the price that is very affordable. The watch has copyrighted silicon straps, which means you are stuck with it unless someone develops a third-party strap for it which in its case is a far fetch idea. The watch consists of a physical button on the front (home button) just beneath the display screen while the camera on the top of it, a micro USB port on the side which is protected from dust and water, by a rubber cap. In case if you need to remove the battery, either you want to change it if you got an extra one or if you want to install a micro sim and memory card, you can remove its back as well.
It has a plastic body with the aluminum case on the top, to give it a stylish and durable look, looking at the watch, it has a nice display screen a 1.54 inch TFT LCD, with a 240 x 240 pixel, nothing much measures on the outside but inside its mechanism, we see some interesting factors with this wearable
Under the Hood – In spite of its small size, DZ09 have a micro sim as well as a memory card slot, you can make calls and receive calls as well as text messages right on your smartwatch. It also has a 0.3 MP camera to take photos, but don’t expect too much on a 0.3 MP, you can store the images and photos on the SD card, the smartwatch supports up to 32 GB which is impressive. If you are a fitness buff the watch can also act as a measuring device for your all-day activities (pedometer) and it also contains a range of fitness features.
Overall – It’s an affordable smartwatch with a variety of features, it is compatible with Android and iOS, plus a camera makes it irresistible to those who would love to try out a smartwatch. But of course, there will be some issue of technical support, it’s unbranded or shall we say rebranded, it will be a hard time for you to look for technical support, especially these sort of smartwatches normally have some technical issues even before you use it, but if 10 to 20 bucks is just ok with you and your interest can’t change your mind in buying the watch, then go on. But don’t take it low, there are also positive feedbacks for the watch and customers love the features that come with it, but we have our own experience of buying an unfamiliar Chinese brand and we just want you to buy it with great awareness
- Insert a micro SIM card to use it as a solo watch phone, support GSM, 850/900/1800/1900 frequency band. You can make calls, send messages, enable Facebook and what’s app and surf the internet freely
- Comes with a 2.0MP camera to capture and record every brilliant moment with a single operation. It supports external
- HD display, Highly sensitive capacitive touch screen, Perfect match technology, Exquisite craftsmanship for your luxury and comfortable experience
- Come with safety and exquisite packaging, is a good choice for gifts
- Note For iPhone only: supports calls. There is no app available until now. Some functions are not usable to your devices including messaging, notification, remote capture, anti-lost.
Also Check our other Electronics items for Sale.