The New Fluke 117 Multimeter includes integrated non-contact voltage detection to help get the job done faster
This New Fluke 117 RMS Multimeter includes integrated non-contact voltage detection and Auto Volts and LoZ functions that help prevent false readings caused by ghost voltage. It is a compact True-RMS meter for demanding applications like commercial buildings, hospitals, and schools and helps get the job done faster.
Users all over the world have said their 117 digital multimeter is an investment in accuracy. The Fluke 117 provides Minimum, Maximum and Average readings and measures frequency and capacitance. It also easy-to-use interface can save you time and enable you to move from job to job more quickly.
Fluke 117 RMS Multimeter Features:
- Accurate, Easy-to-use multimeter with integrated Volt Alert technology.
- Features AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection
- It also provides low input impedance to help prevent false readings due to ghost voltage.
- Presents a large white LED backlight for working in areas which are poorly lit.
- It also features True RMS capabilities for accurate measurements on non-linear loads.
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds).
- Measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance.
- Provides Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations.
- Comes with a holster with probe holders for easy storage.
- Features compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Volt Alert technology for fast, go and no go non-contact voltage detection
- Auto Volt and low input impedance modes to provide a faster and more accurate reading.
New Fluke 117 RMS Multimeter is the best for commercial electricians, commercial and residential electrical work.
- 4 mm silicone test lead set
- User manual
Also Check our other Electronics items for Sale.