Weller WSP 80 Electric Soldering Iron / Soldering Pencil.
From Weller, this is the Weller WSP 80 Electric Soldering Iron/ soldering pencil is an 80W, 24V universal soldering iron. It is designed for medium-sized electronic components which are through-hole or surface mounted, ideal for electronics which require high energy. The Weller WSP 80 Electric Soldering Iron has Silver-Line heating technology ensuring a fast heat-up within 10 seconds, with a temperature range of 50°C to 450°C. Soldering tips are quickly and easily changed as the iron/pencil is fitted with a knurled nut plus the iron is WT compatible.
- WSP 80 Soldering iron.
- Power of 80 W.
- Voltage 24 V.
- Universal soldering iron/soldering pencil.
- Silver-Line heating technology.
- Heats up quickly (within 10 seconds).
- Easy change of solder tips via the knurled nut.
- Best for use when high energy soldering required (medium components).
- Temperature range 50°C to 450°C.
- WT (solder stations) and WR (re-work stations) Compatible.
1 x WSP 80 soldering iron.
Does it include a stand?
No, this version of the WSP 80 includes only soldering pencil.